Best Brownie + Cookie Combo
This one’s for all the brownie lovers out there that like to spice up their traditional brownies and try something new. As you probably already know, we’re obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter around here, so we wanted to recreate peanut butter brownies in a new and fun way using one of the greatest bite sized cookies of all time...
Nutter Butters!! After some experimenting and taste testing, we’ve got the perfect Nutter Butter Brownie Recipe for you!
We love adding creative mix-ins and toppings to homemade brownies to shake things up. We went with Nutter Butters in particular for this recipe because they add a great peanut buttery flavor and an extra crunch. Not to mention, they make a great snack while you’re whipping up the brownies haha.
This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here.
Peanut Butter Brownies 2.0
If you’ve ever made peanut butter brownies, you know that swirling some creamy peanut butter into your chocolatey brownie batter is so satisfying and tastes AMAZING. In this nutter butter brownie recipe, we’re keeping the PB and adding to it. By adding creamy peanut butter to the batter along with the nutter butter cookie chunks, you can be sure that the delicious peanut butter flavor won’t get lost in the chocolate.
TIP: Microwaving the peanut butter until warm provides a thinner consistency, making it easier to mix into the brownie batter.
Get Free Recipes and Discount Codes Sent Right to Your Inbox!
As a subscriber of The Curly Spoon, you’ll get new recipes sent right to your inbox along with discount codes for some of our favorite products. Sign up now!
Nutter Butter BrowniesSeptember 9, 2021
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) softened
- 2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour substitute all-purpose flour if desired
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 24 Nutter Butter cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 18×13 inch sheet pan. (I recommend the Nordic Ware Baker’s Half Sheet.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, butter, vanilla, and cocoa. Then, beat in the eggs.
- With the mixer on low speed, add in the sifted flour and salt. Mix until fully combined, scraping the sides down as needed. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Scoop the peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 15-20 sec or until warm. Drizzle the peanut butter over the batter, and use a spoon or small spatula to swirl it in without fully mixing.
- Crush the Nutter Butter cookies into chunks and sprinkle evenly over the top of the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes and let cool. Serve and enjoy!
- Microwaving the peanut butter until warm provides a thinner consistency, making it easier to mix into the brownie batter.